I am waiting for my ### to ask ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter starframedme
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starframedme

Guest
I am waiting for my soul mate to ask me to marry me. I pray he can get the courage to ask me tonight or this coming day.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, please allow Your Will to be done.  Provide what is right in this situation.  Please calm her and fill this Child of yours with Love, and strength, and Peace, and the Holy Spirit!  In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ!  Amen! 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
158
Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom