Praying To Have A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jane777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jane777

Guest
Dear Lord Jesus, I am praying again today for you to bless me a husband. The one you appoint to be mine, the one you pick the best for me. Lord Jesus, I love you and still waiting for that guy to come. I've been to so many hurts and I know I deserve someone better.. In Jesus name I prayed. I am claiming for the one you will give me.. Halleluia ...amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I'm praying when my friend ### has some time and I do too, that God will allow us to get together. If the Lord has someone better for me to spend time with, I pray He brings them soon. Praise the Lord!
Replies
8
Views
273
Dear Lord, I come to You with a hopeful heart, praying for the blessing of a child. I humbly ask that You grant me a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Please watch over me, strengthen my body, and prepare my heart to become a loving mother. I trust in Your perfect timing and Your loving plan for...
Replies
7
Views
303
Lord God, ### has never apologized to me at all after the breakup. I keep on trying to contact him and make him realize things but its as if nothing is happening. I feel devastated inside and I just want him to see how much he hurt me. God, why did you allow for this to happen? I do not wish...
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom