Dear Heavenly Father God, I come to you in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father God,
I come to you in the name of Jesus and I thank you that you are hearing my cries and my spirit is connecting with your spirit.

I thank you for this new day and new week, I thank you for my life and all you have done for me and for all my blessings, I thank you for sweet Jesus and for the forgiveness of my sins for which I truly repent, if I am selfish, then help me and make me be genuinely selfless, please clear my blocked sinus, please pour your Holy Spirit over me and heal me quickly from this sinus congestion without anti-biotics.

I pray and thank you that this day and this week will be a very blessed and beautiful day and week for all my family members and all my friends, neighbors, clients, colleagues, and myself.

I pray and thank you that something amazing will happen, that my sister's eyes will clear, that my sister's infection will clear.

I pray and thank you for a direct intervention from you Father and that a big breakthrough will happen with my finances and income and all my debts are canceled, I pray and thank you that my true love of my life, my future wife to be will be revealed to me, and it will be so very clear who she is and it is very clear who I am to her, and we will be together on the 14th February celebrating.

I pray my meeting at work with ### on Monday will be sweet and something special will be said by ###.

I pray and thank you for being my Father God and for overcoming Satan and his evil workers, I pray and thank you for rebuking Satan out of my life, he is a liar and you are the truth and the light.

I pray nothing horrible will happen to me or my family or friends.

I pray and thank you for covering me with all the blood and flesh of Jesus and filling me with the fruit of the Holy Spirit, please restore me back to full health.

I pray and thank you for my church and my wonderful Vicar ###, please give him greater strength and wisdom and please pray for our church, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom