Lord, Let Me Keep My ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeylaz

Disciple of Prayer
Lord,

In Jesus name I pray you surround my home with angels so that no one may take my home from me and my family. Lord I have tried my best to work with the bank, but it seems that they don't want to help. Lord being me good news this week concerning this matter. I ask you for this miracle in Jesus name. You know my heart Lord! I am not a greedy or selfish person. Just need this! In Jesus holy name. Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

(2 Corinthians 5:7)  For we live by faith, not by sight.
(Mark 11:24) Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, asking for forgiveness for what happened at work today and asking You to please not let me lose this job. I have been working hard to keep it and I don't want this vital error to be the cause of me losing it. Please let everything be okay with my job. In Your name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
287
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over the ### don't let me lose this place and wind up in the ### protect me from ### so I could get kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the attacks of the enemy concerning my marriage, family...
Replies
9
Views
182
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer make a way where it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth protect me from the county and from ### shut the Lions mouth fight against those that fight against me let God arise and let my enemies...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom