I am asking for a big huge miracle. My ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

looken4thelite

Humble Prayer Partner
I am asking for a big huge miracle. My life has been a complete nightmare. I have lost everything, but worse I have lost everyone I have ever cared about, 5 years ago my 2nd child, my 17 year old daughter completely abandoned me and went to her dad's, again 8 months ago my 17 year old baby girl, the apple of my eye and light of my life just left me sick, very sick and almost penniless and went to her dad's, that was 8 months ago, and I have not even heard her voice since then. My 25 year old son had to leave college 6 months before his degree and rush home to take care of me and had a very hard time finding work, we even lost our phones for 4 months and sold anything we could just to buy food. Now I dread and hate to even open my eye each day, I can't explain how my heart inside is dying and I feel I will fall over where I stand at any moment, I was abused my whole life and even my mother rallied my 4 sisters away from me so I grew up in a home where everyone hated and abused me, I never even saw my real father. And the pain I have inside my heart I feel will kill me or I wish it would. And the pain from my ulcers and a car accident 5 years ago is enough to want to die, it is constant and daily, and between my physical and emotional pain I hate the waking hours Like I can't explain. Only reason I get out of bed is to see my son. And I have had far too many hardships and losses, so many that my heart can no longer bear. I desperately need my family back home, my children, and I need a home of my own, nothing fancy just my own. And I truly need a partner, Husband, Godly man, as I have never had a real husband in all of my life and now I am almost 50. Please Dear Father hear my prayer, also I have been very ill for a very long time now, and I can no longer bear this physical pain, coupled with this emotional pain, please send relief for my terrible pain in my body daily, and in my heart daily.

Thank you God
 
My sister I just want to say you are never alone Jesus Loves you just thank Jesus for everything and he will bless you Praise him in the storm and he will cease the winds.

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.â€

2 Corinthians 12:9 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.â€Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

 
Lord, in Jesus name I ask that you hear my ### in faith prayer. My you heal her body that she may walk and spread the good word among the people who saw with nothing and make believers out of them. Let her be an example to anyone who douts you my Lord! Please.. Oh Lord touch this ###'s life with your mity hand and make her whole. In Jesus holy name! Amen!
 
My sister I just want to say you are never alone Jesus Loves you just thank Jesus for everything and he will bless you Praise him in the storm and he will cease the winds.

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.â€

2 Corinthians 12:9 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.â€Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


Thank you so much for your prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
332
I know you are probably tired of me asking for a home for my wife, ###, and ###. I have contacted you a few times. I really need your prayers in the name of Jesus. What I ask going through, I wouldn’t want anyone to go through. I really don’t know what to say that I haven’t already said, but it...
Replies
9
Views
325
I HAVE SOO MUCH ON MY MIND THAT IS TROUBLING ME THIS EVENING & I ASK FOR HEALING OF CONSTANT ANXIETY THAT I OFTEN FEEL & HEALING FROM ALL OF THESE PANIC ATTACKS TOO THAT I OFTEN GET AS WELL I KNOW GOD IS ABLE TO HEAL ME FULLY & COMPLETELY OF THIS ANXIOUSNESS & PANIC THAT I OFTEN FEEL I...
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom