Please pray to have ### and I reconnected ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
Please pray to have ### and I reconnected and remarried in love under God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus name that you and your wife will become one again. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like my relationship with God has been getting worse due to my laziness. I feel that I'm slowly turning into a lukewarm Christian. Please pray that I become more religious and closer to God.
Replies
8
Views
281
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
178
Pls pray that ### and I reconnect at his initiation. And that we move forward together in love, friendship, joy, trust, truth, and connection. That we never take each other for granted or as an option.
Replies
5
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom