Cure ### of Her Pancreatic Cancer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oliver
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oliver

Guest
Lord please heal my wife ### of her pancreatic cancer. She only ### years old and should have many years ahead of her. Now you want to take her away from me. She only person I have in the world. Please Lord have mercy don't take her away. I begging you, Lord please don't do that. Thank you Lord for everything you had done for us.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God, nothing is impossible in front of you, I am in agreement with this brother please grant this request! In the name of our Savior Jesus, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus name that your wife will be healed. Amen.
 
Dear Father in heaven, Jesus your son, and our lord and saviour came that we may have life, and life abundantly! He broke the power of sickness and death, and so I claim in Jesus holy name, "sickness, leave the body of ###, cancer cells stop growing and wither away, never to return"! .... ###, Father's word shows that by his stripes we are healed, now claim and receive your healing, 'have faith' - a gift from the Father, and 'believe in him, and his son Lord Jesus', and receive your salvation that was bought and paid for at terrible cost by Jesus as he was intensely beaten, flogged and crucified, Dying in our place and shedding his blood that we may be free from the curse of sin and death! ..Father, bless them both and restore them unto you, be glorified in your perfect and loving word acted out in these two people! Your holy will is good and pure, show your love to these two people, and protect them that they have peace and security in you! In Jesus holy name By the truth of the word of God this is now declared! Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for helping me pray for the healing of ### from pancreatic cancer. She is a lovely lady who loves her family, she was operated last September and took chemotherapy after. She has soon her follow up exams. Thank you for helping me pray for her healing and clearing the cancer from her...
Replies
12
Views
137
Please pray for ### who is battling stage ### pancreatic cancer. Doctors don’t give her much time but I choose to believe the report of the Lord. Thank you everyone! Blessings
Replies
11
Views
217
My ### has pancreatic cancer. She is very ill. I am angry! At everything! I try not to but I can’t help it. And not sleeping! Going through months of this!
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom