i need to move & it seems like every ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
i need to move & it seems like every time i make plans to do it the people who are helping end up having to do something else, Im running out of time & i really need to be at my ### to help him. I know its just the stupid devil trying to cause problems because this will be a good move for us, Please pray that we get all the help we need and we get it done quickly. In Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like my mom failed me when she was alive and the rest of my family and society. I asked my family for help and I couldn't do it on my own when bad things happened they think it's my fault and they blame me no I am not trying to play victim but I have no support from nobody and support...
Replies
8
Views
285
PrayerRequest.com IloveHayes&Dunns100 New Prayer Requests Im done Thread starterIloveHayes&Dunns100 Start date3 minutes ago rqu.st/5225719 Copy Short Link Unwatch IloveHayes&Dunns100 IloveHayes&Dunns100 Good and Faithful Servant 3 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Dear God i pray to you the dreams...
Replies
8
Views
226
My Grandma told me it's either Jesus or Satan. I think this is because if you use the scripture where it says God or mammon, if the person chooses God, then they give away all their material wealth which is what happened to me. I can't do anything without money, and thus even all my friends are...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom