Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangrace55

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray for the Lord to break the assignment that enemy has on my life, my walk with God, my finances, my joy, my peace and happiness. I ask for God's continued guidance and favor.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
DEAR FRIEND,
THE DEVIL CAN ONLY DO WHAT YOU ALLOW HIM TO DO IN YOUR LIFE. A CLOSER WALK WITH GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE RELEASED FROM HIS ASSIGNMENTS AND RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS AND FAVOR OF GOD INTO YOUR LIFE. I PRAY YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THIS AS YOU DRAW CLOSER TO GOD, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

PRAYER FOR A CLOSER WALK WITH GOD

Dear Heavenly Father, I know I do not always walk as closely with You as I should. Forgive me for all the times when I became distracted by worldly obligations and pursuits. Forgive me for the times that I have detoured off the right path onto various pathways of sin. Forgive me for the times I have allowed myself to be trapped by the snares of men or the enemy because I did not walk in wisdom. Forgive me for all the times I fell too far behind Christ and got lost. Forgive me for not walking in Your ways. Forgive me for the times my heart and desires were on the things of the world instead of on my walk with Christ. Forgive me of the times I walked with wicked people and became a partaker of their sins when I should have been walking with Christ. Forgive me of all the times I did not live up to Your holy standards. Forgive me of all the times I did not walk in love and show that Christian love towards others. Forgive me of all the times I did not walk in integrity and uprightness. Forgive me of all my disobedient ways and rebelliousness. Forgive me for the times I was led astray by false doctrines or heretical teachings. Forgive me for all the times I have left the path of righteousness to walk in darkness.

Heavenly Father, forgive me and cleanse me of all my sins and help me to walk with Christ. Help me to walk in wisdom so I can avoid all dark and wicked paths. Help me to walk in the light of Christ so I will not stumble in the darkness. Take away from me all stubbornness and rebelliousness so I can walk in obedience. Help me to play by the rules that You have established and to always use Your word as my rule book and road map. Help me to walk in love, the way Christ did, that I may show others that same kindness, compassion, mercy, and self-sacrifice that He did. Help me to be honest and upright in everything I do.

Heavenly Father forgive me of all my sins, cleanse me and sanctify me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can be successful in my walk with Christ. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can be victorious over the flesh, the world, and the devil. Help me to walk in the Spirit so that the love of God can be perfected in me and so that the fruit of the Spirit will be manifested in my life. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can live in holiness and be an overcomer. I desire to walk in the Spirit so I can crucify all my fleshly affections and desires. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can successfully walk in all the ways of God. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can use my spiritual gifts to bless and edify the body of Christ and glorify You. I ask all these things in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, through whom our victory is made possible, amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
283
Life in my favor is healed and my communication GREATLYYYYYYYY SPECIFICALLY MEDICAL AND DEALS YARD SALES FREE STUFF NEEDS RESTORED START WITH A TV 📺 PLZ SHEESH…Life in I get a call back new appointment 📅 and just go into there place TAKE DOWN ADDRESS GO TO GET MY MEDICINE NO WORRIES SAGA...
Replies
10
Views
170
Life greatly in the World 🌎 Pops my family r not focused on me in a negative way ever again period greatlyyyyy assignments ends greatly. Life in I can pray 🙏 in my mind again in secret to have privacy and peace harmony in my life a marriage a home a job I can have a nice life now with my 2 cats...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom