my husband has filed for divorce...he is so far ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dori
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dori

Guest
my husband has filed for divorce...he is so far from the Lord and please be in agreement with me that no weapon formed against me will prosper..I put the Lord first in my life and ### tinks church is for everyone but him...Thank you so much..###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I prayed that God would get a hold of your husband's heart and that he would not divorce you. My husband also wanted to leave and divorce me. He only moved out of the bedroom and with prayer he is back, but not emotionally back. I also Googled "divorce" and found a very good book on how to bring your mate back. I don't know if I am allowed to post the name of the book or not, but it tells you how to act and behave toward your husband. I pray that God will convict your husband.
 
I pray your husband find's Christ light. I pray you find Peace. I pray you get what you need. God please be with this wonderful woman. Please calm her heart and let her find peace. Through you all things are possible. I pray in the name of Your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
150
My wife filed for divorce today, I would expect someone will serve me the paperwork sometime soon. I’ve prayed this wouldn’t happen, I’ve even been working super hard to be a better husband. I can’t believe this is the path chosen for me. Please Jesus, on this Valentine’s Day… please have my...
Replies
6
Views
432
My husband has filed for a divorce but I wish to stay married.
Replies
8
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom