Dear all, I have been feeling sick and I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleOnion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleOnion

Guest
Dear all, I have been feeling sick and I do not want to eat, so that I am very tired and continue to be sick. Please God, you know that I have tons of work to do. I know that I become ill for this weekend for a reason. Everything that you plan for is for my own good, nothing that you have planned harm me. Lord, my God, I have sinned against you by not eating properly and not doing work. Please Lord, our Father in heaven, forgive me. Grant me a heart that is willing to work and peace. Thank you and Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord, I ask, You, to please have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins. I believe all physical, mental, and spiritual healing has already been provided for me in the atonement. Lord, I repent of my sins and ask You to cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I now appropriate Your healing power to be released into my life. Take away all my sickness and pain and help me to have a closer walk with You. Deliver me from every physical and spiritual problem and remove every hindrance to my healing. You are the Lord that heals us and takes away all of our sickness and disease (Ex. 15:26). I thank You, heavenly Father, for this benefit that is available to me through faith in Christ and what He has accomplished for me on the cross. By my faith in Christ I choose to become a recipient of Your healing power that restores and makes whole. Grant me full pardon for all my sins that I have confessed and renounced and release me from all judgment and chastisement. Help me to always examine my walk with You and correct my steps so I will not have to endure Your chastening. Allow me to now receive the promise of Your healing. Help me walk in Your holy ways and always have a close walk with Christ that I may be the recipient of an abundant and happy life free from sin and sickness, in Jesus name, amen

"By whose stripes ye were healed." (1 Pet. 2:24)

"who healeth all thy diseases" (Ps. 103:3)

"Is any sick among you let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up and if he have committed sins they shall be forgiven him." (Jam. 5:13-16)
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
396
I have been feeling low for a few weeks now due to financial situation. I am behind on my bills and have been extremely worried. I’ve also been battling with rejection. I am constantly in my head and I feel exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
552
It's Sunday, and I have been feeling anxious. I went to church, bought the Daily Gospel book to read. I wanted to forgive. But somehow, I can't find the joy in that. During mass, Father said we need to forgive those who hurt us. Right now, I am still in pain after my ### broke up with me. I...
Replies
7
Views
553
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom