PRAY FOR ME I Have to learn how to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sim

Guest
PRAY FOR ME I Have to learn how to Listen even when I am upset have to learn to reason I don't hear nothing when I am upset I don't want to be angry when I am I get Loud and I don't want to be loud I want the Lord to remove LOUD AND VULGAR FROM MY LIFE TOTALLY PERMANENTLY I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN AND REASON OUT ISSUES AND PROBLEMS WITHOUT THINKING I AM BEING ATTACKED I WANT TOTAL PEACE THAT PASS ALL UNDERSTAND I AM TIRED OF BEING ASHAMED WHEN I GET ANGRY AND I GET ASHAMED WHEN I GET LOUD AND WHEN I DON'T LISTEN I DON'T WANT THIS IN MY LIFE ANYMORE I MUST LISTEN TO EVERYONE I MUST BE ABLE TO REASON IN THE NAME OF JESUS

I DON'T WANT WHEN I AM TALKING TO MY ### SPOUSE OR ANYONE ANYBODY ELSE HEAR ME LOUD NO MATTER WHO IT MAY BE GIVE ME PEACE AND TRANQUILITY JESUS I MUST CHANGE I HAVE TO CHANGE IMMEDIATELY THIS IS COSTING ME ITS PUSHING AWAY MY ### FROM ME AND I AM NOT GOING INTO MARRIAGE TO GET DIVORCE I WANT MY ### TO LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY TOTALLY I WANT HIS HEART ALL OF HIM TOTALLY COMMITTED TO ME AND COMMUNICATE WITH ME I NEED TO BE TRANSFORMED BY GOD TOTALLY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE I WANT A NEW LIFE THIS IS MY SEASON MY TIME AND ITS MY TURN AND I REFUSE TO FAIL AT THE EDGE OF MY BREAKTHROUGH GOD TEAR ME DOWN AND PUT ME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL WAY YOU MADE ME WITH ALL THE NECESSARY TOOLS NEEDED TO PLEASE YOU AND MY ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. I am in the process of getting my driver's license in the next few months. I'm going to be taking the written drivers knowledge test in about three months from now and the driving test soon after. I have fear and anxiety practicing in my neighborhood, haven't really practiced on...
Replies
10
Views
260
Learn how to scream thru a soul. ### ### MY ### CAN LEAVE ME ALONE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY JOY O.K. I GET MY NORMAL JOY WEDDING AIR BACK TO ME NOW NO MORE RAPING MY HUSBAND ENERGY BACK. ### ### ### THIS TERRIBLE I HAVE MY SON IS HURT GET OUT ALL OF YOU. ### ### LEAVE MY LIFE ALONE GREATLY & all...
Replies
6
Views
199
Pray for the ### Elementary School teachers and staff learn how to teach their autistic speech delayed students how to speak and do sign language normally in ###, ### in May ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom