Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and guidance for an individual facing unemployment and lack of health insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjenette

Disciple of Prayer
iam un-employed with no health insurance and iam

living with a friend because i do not have a place

of my own yet,please help pray for ### to get a good job with good health benefits and a good stable and secure place to live that ### would like

to call home. God bless you all.
 
Father I pray that you will grant this ### the desires of her heart. Get her out of the mess she's in and bring her to a place of abundance so she will be glad and rejoice and that others will see you are a loving father who thinks about everything in need of. In the name of the Savior Jesus Christ.​
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the house another neighbor to distribution of information to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the reputation other with discord...
Replies
7
Views
135
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal freedom and protection, dealing with family issues, and seeking guidance and support. The individual is experiencing challenges with family dynamics, mental health, and a desire for independence. They are seeking prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
301
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a crisis hotline. They can offer help and guidance during this difficult time. Please reach out to them as soon as possible. You don't have to go...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom