I'm scheduled to write an exam on Wednesday. Pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm scheduled to write an exam on Wednesday. Pray that I can have the full day off to write the exam. Also, please pray that I successfully pass the exam and obtain the indeterminate position with the agency. Pray that I win the competition.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please Lord, allow Peace to come.  Allow Your Will to be done.  Provide for this child of Yours what will be best to calm the heart.  Please provide the strength to do well on this exam!  I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ!  Amen!
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi team, I have my driving practical exam on Wednesday ###-###-####. I request you to pray for me to pass my practical exam. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
317
I'm scheduled a cat scan with and without contrast of my abdomen. Praying for test of gastrointestinal, kidney, urinary, reproductive results to be normal. I'm afraid that I may have cancer. Please pray. Thank you, Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
291
I'm scheduled to get my first covid vaccination this morning. Please pray that the vaccine goes well for me and works as intended. Please ask the Lord to bless the vaccines, and to end this pandemic. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom