Prayers Against Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Please God hear my prayer that no harm should come to me or my family members regarding the despicable reading I had ### years ago. I pray that reading is banished from my memory, my soul, and my family. After the gods in his guardian angels, his warrior angels, and all other angels to protect me. I pray that I'm free from evil thoughts and evil influence. I pray that I'm free to live my life as I choose and I also pray that I live a long healthy happy life. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints am ### I'm requesting prayer against against evil attacks from enemies people who wants to take My life
Replies
10
Views
195
Prayers Against Evil sister In-Law and mother in law Father, I thank you for your love and mercy over my life and my family, may your name be praised, in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you for your protection over our lives and for providing all our needs according to your riches in glory...
Replies
11
Views
524
Prayers against a difficult evil sister-in-law praying to bring my sister-in-law and mother-in-law to repentance and let her not get away with her wickedness. Bring her and her and my mother-in-law out and about from their wickedness of witchcraft and practice and rituals and Indian idol and...
Replies
8
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom