Heavenly father if it is your will cleanse an ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostlamb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostlamb

Guest
Heavenly father if it is your will cleanse and heal ### and ### relationship. Father cleanse and heal me father of all sin and iniquities known and unknown. Father I am a sinner I know you are loving and forgiving god. Father have mercy on me and heal our relationship so we may marry and walk in likeness that please you. Father cast out and bind up all evil taking place in our home right now and heal and reunite us as you father have done before but better more loving and understanding. Father heal and touch each person whom needs your loving hand today and everyday father give us strength to face each and every challenge and trial we may face. May we rejoice in your discipline that you father have for us to get us closer to you father in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior I pray

Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ first of all for my dear friend who's been such a blessing in my life her cat Dancer hasn't pooped and she's given her a good amount of Miralax and I'm praying that when she wakes up she will find a big poop that Dancer doesn't have to keep going to...
Replies
7
Views
141
Dear Heavenlen father God pray to rebuke rejeject resist bind out bond out evert dream ihad over nighe on the 25 to the 2& 6 26 to the 27 & on the 27 th to the 28 the ones about ### and ### and ### and Family and The ohes about ### and her hamily and the ones all the the ones about ###, ###, ###...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom