My husband and I have been separated for a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjphat19

Prayer Warrior
My husband and I have been separated for a year and 3 months and we started talking again in December about reconciling our marriage and I prayed to God that it would happen and we would talk from time to time but we still didn't live together but God has heard my cry and he has seen my pain my husband is moving back in today and it is a blessing that God has given us another chance to fight for our marriage I am so happy those of you who are standing for your marriage continue to stand because Jesus is so amazing and he loves us even when we don't love ourselves even when we turn our backs on him he still loves us and comforts us I love you all
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praise God! I am so happy for you! This is encouraging! I needed this today as I am praying for the same thing.

Lord continue to bless and lead this marriage as they lay their lives down for you. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness!!
 
Praise God! Thank you, Lord, for restoring this sister's marriage and for loving us! In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank YOU God for the reconciliation of this marriage. Father You definitely deserve the honor, glory and praise. May You restore it completely, make this marriage better than ever before. PTL!!! I pray that one day I will get the same blessing. You are faithful Lord. Thank YOU once again Father.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God mercifully and supernaturally restore my marriage with my wife. We are both on the altar of fire but we have been separated for eleven months. ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
422
Prayers for my son that he finds the strength to divorce his wife; she is no good for him. They've been separated for a year. They still go around one another; she treated him so badly and still does. I pray they just go separate ways and leave one another alone, and he finds someone new who...
Replies
6
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom