Please pray for my teenage ###. I love ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmstch
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmstch

Guest
Please pray for my teenage ###. I love him so much and it is breaking my heart to see him going down the wrong road and fighting with my ###. My family needs a miracle. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. ### started her new job soon. He’s only ### years old. He just finish up 11th grade and Cleaning, etc. I hope and pray that no one will interfere with him working I really want you to be wet and do what you gotta do and I really hope that he will be responsible and try to...
Replies
7
Views
259
I had a dream last night and i got up at around 2 am. It really.shook me. Before this dream i had been praying intensely for the youth at the.camp. I dreamt my little son was with me. We were at a place. Then i was standing at one spot and then i move. A fire come that area and i say thank you...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray for my teenage daughters ### and ### who are innocent girls who always attract evil influences into our lives and home. My daughter brought a friend home who overstayed her welcome in our home and lies, manipulates and her evil presence is felt after she left. Please pray for my...
Replies
6
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom