Lord please sne me a financial blessing please send ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dismi4
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dismi4

Guest
Lord please sne ### a financial blessing please send ### a loan modification please sne ### son a job and pleasae change ### ATTITUDE ABOUT PEOPLE AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much Heavenly Father for blessing us all with another day. All glory and honor belongs to you Father God, my Savior, my best friend. Please Heavenly Father grant me favor with the job next week. Please also grant me a financial blessing to help with expenses I’ve fallen behind on...
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
147
to my home and family. please bless and bring salvation to all people today. please give us all wisdom and understanding heart. please forgive my sins. please help me to do your will. please do all your power that they bring a camera to check the pipes drainage issues for many many years, I'm...
Replies
5
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom