2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
i am unemployed and searching for job. my father is in worst situation with all the debts. i have faith in god that one day he will bless me with a good job and clear all my father's debts. i am in a worst situation that me and my family has no income since months. i request everyone who sees...
Replies
9
Views
120
  • Locked
Pray my sister ### would have contentment in her job and in her heart. Pray she will not fret her children. Also that she could manage it without working in the evenings or weekend. I pray she would have an infilling of peace and confidence from God. Pray she will find a church home very soon so...
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus I wait for my ### to come back to me. I am so lost please give me strength. Bless all those that have helped during this time. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
I have a very nasty habit - smoking. I started doing it when I was in college (### years ago). I pray that God helps me as I try to avoid and quit smoking. Please, I need any and all prayers to God for his help with this endeavor. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
141
C
  • Locked
I would like to pray and thank God for everything I have. I might not always get everything I want, wish or pray for, but God has a reason and timing for everything. I pray that I would trust God more with my life and accept the things I cannot change. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
103
G
  • Locked
I am so weary. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and nothing seems to change, only worsen. My ### and I separated and during that time he got a 37 yr old roommate (he is 67). I thought it was a very inappropriate arrangement, but he shrugged it off by saying he is a "people person." He did not...
Replies
5
Views
167
D
  • Locked
My fiancée and I have begun to have many issues in our relationship. We both love each other and love the Lord. Lately it seems as if parts of her past are starting to resurface and is really challenging her walk and is blinding her. I pray that the Lord will be evident to her and that she will...
Replies
6
Views
121
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for God blessing me with all he has blessed me with and all he is going to bless me with. There are strange things happening around the world, I pray God will be able to answer all of the strange things happening. I also pray to God for strength, will power, truth, love and...
Replies
5
Views
110
G
  • Locked
I am so weary. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and nothing seems to change, only worsen. My ### and I separated and during that time he got a ### yr old roommate (he is ###) and also began an emotional relationship with the ### yr old daughter of his best friend when she moved to our State...
Replies
5
Views
203
  • Locked
Please keep me in prayer, I've been under a lot of emotional distress, the enemy is doing everything he can to take me out. I still have rent money to pay my roommate, and I don't know how I am going to make it through this week, and I'm believing in God for a breakthrough in my financial...
Replies
7
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom