I have a very nasty habit - smoking. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2beancourt

Disciple of Prayer
I have a very nasty habit - smoking. I started doing it when I was in college (### years ago). I pray that God helps me as I try to avoid and quit smoking. Please, I need any and all prayers to God for his help with this endeavor. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I have a real father. I do have a father but he is narcissistic and very mean to me. The way he treats me is very much like a brother picking on his sister. For example, whenever we go on walks together, my dad is always trying to make me feel bad by bringing up bad memories (I don’t like...
Replies
9
Views
419
I have a huge amount of very important and very serious paper-work to fully complete by Monday and I need prayer for help to not make any mistakes & get everything done correctly & successfully. Everything needs to be perfect & I can't afford to make any mistakes either on any of it. FATHER GOD...
Replies
11
Views
446
Please pray for me, I have been haunted by spirits for several years. They constantly try to frustrate me and rob me of my health and sleep. I have been constantly dying and unable to work or take care of myself for several years due to gut and sleep issues. Anytime I start to sleep again...
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom