Patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

2blondedana

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus I wait for my ### to come back to me. I am so lost please give me strength. Bless all those that have helped during this time. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please continue to put your trust in our heavenly father. He will help you through this and guide you in his path if you believe. God Bless. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
231
Good day prayer partners! I hope all is well as can be and we here all keep trusting and believing God and thanking him for his grace and mercy. Please pray for me that I learn my swimming lessons and music lessons quickly. I have paid to do these classes and would not like the payment to go in...
Replies
11
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I pray for Your protection over the market I serve, the career You have entrusted to me, and every patient placed under my care. Help me “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3) with customers, colleagues, partners, patients...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom