My fiancée and I have begun to have many ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dpavey1985
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dpavey1985

Guest
My fiancée and I have begun to have many issues in our relationship. We both love each other and love the Lord. Lately it seems as if parts of her past are starting to resurface and is really challenging her walk and is blinding her. I pray that the Lord will be evident to her and that she will stay strong in Him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
PRAYER FOR A CLOSER WALK WITH GOD

Dear Heavenly Father, I know I do not always walk as closely with You as I should. Forgive me for all the times when I became distracted by worldly obligations and pursuits. Forgive me for the times that I have detoured off the right path onto various pathways of sin. Forgive me for the times I have allowed myself to be trapped by the snares of men or the enemy because I did not walk in wisdom. Forgive me for all the times I fell too far behind Christ and got lost. Forgive me for not walking in Your ways. Forgive me for the times my heart and desires were on the things of the world instead of on my walk with Christ. Forgive me for the times I walked with wicked people and became a partaker of their sins when I should have been walking with Christ. Forgive me for all the times I did not live up to Your holy standards. Forgive me for all the times I did not walk in love and show that Christian love towards others. Forgive me for all the times I did not walk in integrity and uprightness. Forgive me for all my disobedient ways and rebelliousness. Forgive me for the times I was led astray by false doctrines or heretical teachings. Forgive me for all the times I have left the path of righteousness to walk in darkness.

Heavenly Father, forgive me and cleanse me of all my sins and help me to walk with Christ. Help me to walk in wisdom so I can avoid all dark and wicked paths. Help me to walk in the light of Christ so I will not stumble in the darkness. Take away from me all stubbornness and rebelliousness so I can walk in obedience. Help me to play by the rules that You have established and to always use Your word as my rule book and road map. Help me to walk in love, the way Christ did, that I may show others that same kindness, compassion, mercy, and self-sacrifice that He did. Help me to be honest and upright in everything I do.

Heavenly Father forgive me of all my sins, cleanse me and sanctify me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can be successful in my walk with Christ. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can be victorious over the flesh, the world, and the devil. Help me to walk in the Spirit so that the love of God can be perfected in me and so that the fruit of the Spirit will be manifested in my life. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can live in holiness and be an overcomer. I desire to walk in the Spirit so I can crucify all my fleshly affections and desires. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can successfully walk in all the ways of God. Help me to walk in the Spirit so I can use my spiritual gifts to bless and edify the body of Christ and glorify You. I ask all these things in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, through whom our victory is made possible, amen.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
367
Dear Lord, I know I have done so many mistakes in my life. Please forgive me for all my sins and for all my mistakes. And thank God for always being there for me. Lord, please save my marriage from divorce. Please, my husband ### hates me a lot. He doesn't want to see my face. He made his mind...
Replies
8
Views
373
I ask for a prayer request for as many people as possible this come from my heart! I cry out to you today out of desperation and much sorrow! I suffer tremendously from the worst case of Parental Alienation ever imaginable! I have been severely alienated from my 3 daughters’ for nearly 7 years...
Replies
7
Views
662
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom