i am unemployed and searching for job. my father ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

razil

Disciple of Prayer
i am unemployed and searching for job. my father is in worst situation with all the debts. i have faith in god that one day he will bless me with a good job and clear all my father's debts. i am in a worst situation that me and my family has no income since months. i request everyone who sees this to pray for my wellness. god bless you too with all the joy happiness to you and your family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am searching for a job and the company which aligns to my skillset had finally surfaced and invited me to apply. I have since sent my application to them and now am waiting for them to return with a chance for an interview and get this job as it is permanent.
Replies
10
Views
299
I request for prayer help, I am unemployed for ### years and I live in the city. I applied for jobs but unsuccessful. I want to start up my own SME business but no money. I registered company in ### but hasn't been operating due to lack of capital. I applied for project funds of $### approved by...
Replies
9
Views
296
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom