Pray my sister ### would have contentment in her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Pray my sister ### would have contentment in her job and in her heart. Pray she will not fret her children. Also that she could manage it without working in the evenings or weekend. I pray she would have an infilling of peace and confidence from God. Pray she will find a church home very soon so her daughter has the word and teachings as soon as possible.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Please continue to put your trust in our heavenly father. He will help you through this and guide you in his path if you believe. God Bless. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have been walking in the valley of the shadow of death for sometime now. I appreciate your prayers. Background: In early February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew...
Replies
6
Views
287
Pray that my daughters have positive attitudes and outlook on their lives today in the name of Jesus. Pray that my sons conduct themselves as gentlemen of God, have positive and kind attitudes among their siblings and for themselves in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray that the children...
Replies
4
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom