Today I am thankful for God blessing me with ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for God blessing me with all he has blessed me with and all he is going to bless me with. There are strange things happening around the world, I pray God will be able to answer all of the strange things happening. I also pray to God for strength, will power, truth, love and kindness. I pray God will keep me, my family, ###, and those I don't know healthy, cured, happy, smart and educated. I also pray my 2 boys who are at their dad's house, God will bring them home safe, as for myself, my husband, family, ###, and those I don't know whenever we go out. I pray for peace. I pray I can save some money and keep adding to the savings me and my husband are going to save. I also pray in Jesus' name! Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
383
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
454
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom