My prayer request is about my desire to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

razafy

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election.

And that’s why from now on, I'll kindly insist to ask you to strongly pray with me for the implementation of that holy planning that will strictly be held for just God’s Glory and the propagation of His Holy Gospel in my Country. Thank you very much for your Christian love,

### ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
283
Pastor ###, my husband ### ### is battling with liver problem and blood cells issues. I believed in this alter of fire, he will be back on his feet by El ROI. The doctor said he will be under treatment for ### months and I reject that from the Dr for who is him to conclude when El ROI has not...
Replies
7
Views
353
My prayer request is about My relationship with my current boyfriend, things have not been well for a while and I need the LORD to restore what he and I once had, being in this situation is eating me from the inside out...and I really need the LORD'S help.
Replies
7
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom