I Pray That God Help Me To Control My Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
i pray that God helps me to control my stress and my anger, impatience against people, and that he can forgive my mistakes

amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God works in ways that are far beyond our understanding and will always be there for you even when you cannot feel his presence. I pray that things will begin to unfold in your favor, in accordance with God's perfect will. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
173
Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
439
Please pray that God control my anger because sometimes I get mad and break things. A while back I broke my tablet and it don't work anymore. I was very sad. And last year I broke my phone and I lost access to it because I was very angry and everything is going wrong. And I am afraid that I...
Replies
11
Views
685
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom