Please pray that God control my anger 🙏.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to control my anger. I have pushed people away over things I do not understand or have control over. I must be nicer to my husband, so he will help me. I need to forgive him because I am pushing him away. Two wrongs do not make a right. I have no love or empathy for him. I want to be his...
Replies
9
Views
496
I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
173
I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,862
Members
649,953
Latest member
Astiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom