hello brothers and sisters me again in the jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Account Closed
hello brothers and sisters ### in the Jesus name i ask to praying to get money to drivingschool to get licens to drive car i need Jesus and He is the Lord and the King so please pray for this thanks i need miracle
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Brother ###, I'm going to agree with you for your breakthrough. But as far as driving test it should be easy if it's computer administered. So Father, I ask you give the brother wisdom to excel on the driving test, let him pass and give him the grace to find a car that works and runs good with smoothness. In the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear God, I really need your help on this one. I am estimating a job that I see being a disaster because of the way it was poorly designed and engineered by a large General contractor who gets a job and hires sub-contractors who underbid the job and then does not pay them well so that they can...
Replies
12
Views
252
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom