Hi, My ### is in the hospital right now. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hunterstrat5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunterstrat5

Guest
Hi, My ### is in the hospital right now. She has a spot on her pancreas and they do not know what it is. I ask that you would please pray for her that this is nothing serious. I am a Christian and I know God can do many amazing things when you have Him on your side. My ### had a stroke on New Year's Eve of 2009 and he is still alive today. I know that God helped him through that, and He can help her through this. I ask that you would pray for my ### to continue to live a healthy life for many years to come. She is currently getting ready for a test that will tell us what exactly the spot is. Please pray for her and our family as we go through this time and pray she can make a full recovery and be okay. Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord I pray that this family find strength in You, for You are a merciful God. Let Your healing hand move, Father in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Eternal Father, I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of Your Dearly Beloved son, Our Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of this woman. For the sake of the Divine Mercy and Sorrowful passion of Jesus, I ask that you heal her if it is within your will, and that you allow The Holy Spirit to be with this family and allow them to stay in faith and have perfect confidence in Your will. Amen.
 
I just found out there was nothing wrong with my ###. They said there was no cancer or anything wrong that they could find. This really shows that nothing is impossible with God on your side. Thank you everyone for your kind words!
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
My daughter is in hospital right now to be induced. I'm asking again requesting another prayer that the baby will be ok in Jesus' name. Keep praying for both my daughter and ###.
Replies
12
Views
1K
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom