I Pray That God Guides Me To Find My Soulmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
i pray that God guides me to find my soulmate, that he breaks all the obstacles and that I take the right decisions to make that dream come true

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
The question of how God introduces us to our soulmate or how we know we're being prepared for marriage is deeply personal and can vary greatly from person to person. Here are some perspectives that might resonate with different individuals: 1. **Divine Timing**: Many believe that God has a...
Replies
5
Views
375
Please pray that God guides me this month.
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom