2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will quickly and fully clear my sinuses with a powerful anointing of his Holy Spirit, and cleanse and purify my whole body, mind, and soul of all sins that I do repent, that I will have complete faith and trust in Father God and delight in the our Father as it is written in...
Replies
3
Views
89
A
  • Locked
i am having a hard time battling lust. i have a loving and beautiful girl that i'm looking to marry soon i just want god to help me to be strong in that point of my life so i can make it to my next level in life i love truly in my heart and i want god to make me a better man so i ask that...
Replies
4
Views
113
D
  • Locked
God please bring my ### back. Restore my family. give us the ability to forgive and reconcile. Please allow us to come together as your servants and allow not any outside pressure to not. I love you God and want that love to save my family. Please send your Holy Spirit into her heart and save my...
Replies
9
Views
754
W
  • Locked
As I request this help my wonderful ### labours in a critical test of skill&knowledge. Please help me Pray for her, she is a Christian Mother, who I love so dearly. My GOD grant my loving ### victory over this test, and victory over other battles she struggles with. Through the power of the name...
Replies
5
Views
156
Whitjr48
W
  • Locked
Dear Father, please remember to my plea.. Please bless our business with success on financial provision. We need Your miracle. Through Your mercy and grace, please bless us a financial provision's miracle. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
167
  • Locked
please pray for ###, she is ### years old lady and hit by the car please pray for this lady
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I am praying for a financial breakthrough for me and my son ###'s life, God you placed me here to be the head and not the tail, I am greatful for all things I currently do have, I thank you Father. Father if I ask I shall receive, I seek a breakthrough in all areas of my life, I...
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord please save me from my sins.. I wanna move on with my life.. please!
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Gracious & Merciful Elohim, thank You for sending Your Son Yeshua, our risen Savior. Thank You for the power of Your Holy Spirit & Your Holy Messages in the Scripture. Abba Father, please draw near to us when we become disoriented & pick us up when we are weak. Help us to find...
Replies
4
Views
160
J
  • Locked
Pray for my father-in-law who got stage 4 lung cancer. We pray for total healing and miracle. May our Lord grant him comfort and sustain him for all his needs at this time. He is in alternative medicine right now and we hope that this would work for him because he do not want to continue the chemo.
Replies
2
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom