Financial Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missesbhjones80

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I am praying for a financial breakthrough for me and my son ###'s life, God you placed me here to be the head and not the tail, I am greatful for all things I currently do have, I thank you Father. Father if I ask I shall receive, I seek a breakthrough in all areas of my life, I am accepting and claiming this blessing/miracle in Jesus name! AMEN
 
Dear Father, in agreement to this person's prayer, please bless this person with a financial breakthrough according to Your mercy and grace upon Your children. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord I lift up ### upon your throne to hear and grant her request. We have faith that you will see her finances multiply and help her and her ### through all things with grace and humility. Bless this family and keep them safe. Also to carry on in life according to your will. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
168
I am in need of a financial breakthrough. I'm on the verge of repossession. My check goes to childcare and food. There's never enough to cover my car.
Replies
14
Views
192
I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom