Dear Father, please remember to ### plea.. Please bless ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please remember to my plea.. Please bless our business with success on financial provision. We need Your miracle. Through Your mercy and grace, please bless us a financial provision's miracle. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord,

Please bless ### abundantly!!! I pray your favor would cover this christian and mercy and goodness would follow her.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God BLESS You!!! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would be very grateful if you could pray with me for the following: • Urgent Financial Provision Today: Please pray that God provides the finances we urgently need to pay our outstanding bills, loans, driving fines, storage costs, and business expenses. We are under financial duress and...
Replies
7
Views
237
I would be very grateful if you could pray with me for the following: • Urgent Financial Provision: Please pray that God provides the finances we urgently need to pay our outstanding bills, loans, and business expenses. We are under financial duress and desperately need funds to come and...
Replies
8
Views
229
Dear Christians,🙏😞 I am writing to you with a shattered soul and deep desperation. I don’t know if you remember my previous messages. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through a very difficult period in which I feel I no longer have the strength to carry everything on my own...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom