I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW I KNOW EVERY THING ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter REX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REX

Guest
I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW I KNOW EVERY THING BUT I AM IN BIG TENSION NOW NOT ABLE RECOLLECT THINGS AND NOT IN GOOD MIND SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ....
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in him, kindly help me overcome my obstacles and also pray for me to get a score of ###/### in math exam. I am entrusting myself on God there are topics i dont understand i hope my exam will be easy its tomorrow my exam. Kindly help me get a good...
Replies
6
Views
283
Dear God, I have an exam in like 4 hours from now. It is of Hindi. I am really weak in this subject, I make a lot of spelling and grammatical errors as well. Please I really need to do this exam well. Help me make no spelling or grammatical errors. Help me write the perfect answers in time as...
Replies
9
Views
464
I have an exam tomorrow, with God's help I did everything I could ...but I am not at all confident...I humbly request you all please pray for me so that I could do well in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom