Pray for God's direction in my job search. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Pray for God's direction in my job search. I applied to several jobs. Pray for his favor with ### and with ###. Pray I will find a job I love that pays more and is a long term career. I also have opportunity for commission only job so pray for discernment I am not sure that works for me. A friend of a friend said he help me get a med sales job but it seems impossible. Give me wisdom there and lead me to the best job and career soon. Pray for a good job offer to the best career for me soon.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Dear Father, please interfere the job's applications ### has submitted. Lord, please bless ### with a job that most suitable to ### qualification and interest. Please let it be a job with a good amount of salary. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
175
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
A few weeks ago a put a prayer request for my online teaching job and that I needed God to help me to get a school teaching job. Today I started a learnership but on voluntary which led me to leave my current job and due to contract I have to pay a huge fine. I'm currently left with a huge...
Replies
5
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom