Praise report!! Have been asking for prayers for myself, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise report!! Have been asking for prayers for myself, my daughter, and the neighbor across the street. God is so good to me and I love Him so. My prayers have been answered and then some. I have hope in the future. Thank you to each and every member who prayed for us. Never ever give up hope for God gives us mercy that is new every morning! Thank you again! ### in ###
 
Awesome News! Praise Jesus!!!!
default_jesus-cross.gif
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Blessed be Your Name, o Lord Jesus.  Let Your Name be glorified in every places, including in my home.  
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I have been asking for prayers for my father ### for some time now. I thank everyone who has prayed. He has liver cancer and they have decided to do surgery and cut a portion of his liver out that has the cancer tumor. He has his surgery appointment this Friday ###. I'm hoping...
Replies
12
Views
626
Hi everyone, I have been asking for prayers for my father's liver cancer surgery to come soon. They will be taking a portion of it out that has a tumor on it. Well, he got a call and it is scheduled for 3 weeks away. I want to thank everyone for their time in praying! If you have some extra time...
Replies
8
Views
485
Good morning, I have been asking for a prayer to get my deposit back on the spot but, the landlord hasn’t returned my deposit yet, I texted her this morning, she hasn’t responded back, please pray for ### and agree with ### that she will pay back as soon as possible and God deals with her heart...
Replies
10
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom