fated2lovehusband
Disciple of Prayer
Good Morning Prayer Warriors
It had been being stressful for us both (my husband and I) the past few months and just like last night, I couldn't help break down with what we received in the mail. We had not experienced success in his arts so he basically just chose to work a regular job. Up to right now, he still does not have a job although he's working on becoming a truck driver besides going only for once a month to military weekend drill. He has been being in Ohio for the last 3 weeks and he's getting ready to be employed around this coming week when everything goes well with his drug test/physical, and then next week to that, he would be out for straight weeks for truck driving training until it could be determined that he could be driving the truck on his own.
And just last night, when we came home from having been Ohio together for the last week of his trucking class, we received a mail stating the trustee's motion to file for bankruptcy dismissal. When he read it, he thought it was a good thing and my poor husband sort of felt happy about it. And I absolutely had no idea what it was so I researched on it, and figured it was not a good thing at all, that if it was to be pursued or dismissed, then he would be then again chased after by all his creditors. As you know, he has not had a job and has been receiving only unemployment benefits, and basically all what he might have saved all went to the tickets and the petition for me to be back here, basically all for me. I just broke down last night because dear Lord knows how much we pray for a whole new start of life together. I thought that once he could already become a truck driver, we would then already be working for our lives together, finally have our own place and live out from his dad's. But I'm afraid, that if the case be dismissed - the bank would then again be able to proceed with whatever he owed for the house he used to own with his ex-wife. His ex-wife filed a chapter 7, so everything was left for him to pay, and I felt sorry for him. Not only was he cheated but he was also left in the air with all the debts they incurred together. So as much as he should have filed chapter 7 as well, he could not at that time and I don't know if up to right now he still could not due to past filing of the same chapter. I just can't help but feel down because he hasn't necessarily told me everything about it. I felt lied to. He said everything was already taken care of and that he owed no one anymore. Although I know for myself, that since we've been together, he has taken care of me the best he could and I feel sorry at the same time that he feels he shouldn't have involved me at all, saying I deserve someone else. I just can't help but break down thinking when are we ever gonna get past everything and be able to start working for US, and not for payment of the debt he and his ex-wife had. I hope you could help us pray for strength, wisdom, and hope to get past all this. It's a whole lot of money owed and I'm afraid it would be inevitable for me to feel bad about it. I just really pray to God for His intervention and for the case not be dismissed or whatever better plan He might have. I really pray for strength more than anything for my husband, because I know he's overwhelmed with every single thing right now. Please help us pray, please..., for God to guide us to freedom from debt and be able to start our life together and be actually working towards it...
Thank you and I love you...
Sincerely,
###
It had been being stressful for us both (my husband and I) the past few months and just like last night, I couldn't help break down with what we received in the mail. We had not experienced success in his arts so he basically just chose to work a regular job. Up to right now, he still does not have a job although he's working on becoming a truck driver besides going only for once a month to military weekend drill. He has been being in Ohio for the last 3 weeks and he's getting ready to be employed around this coming week when everything goes well with his drug test/physical, and then next week to that, he would be out for straight weeks for truck driving training until it could be determined that he could be driving the truck on his own.
And just last night, when we came home from having been Ohio together for the last week of his trucking class, we received a mail stating the trustee's motion to file for bankruptcy dismissal. When he read it, he thought it was a good thing and my poor husband sort of felt happy about it. And I absolutely had no idea what it was so I researched on it, and figured it was not a good thing at all, that if it was to be pursued or dismissed, then he would be then again chased after by all his creditors. As you know, he has not had a job and has been receiving only unemployment benefits, and basically all what he might have saved all went to the tickets and the petition for me to be back here, basically all for me. I just broke down last night because dear Lord knows how much we pray for a whole new start of life together. I thought that once he could already become a truck driver, we would then already be working for our lives together, finally have our own place and live out from his dad's. But I'm afraid, that if the case be dismissed - the bank would then again be able to proceed with whatever he owed for the house he used to own with his ex-wife. His ex-wife filed a chapter 7, so everything was left for him to pay, and I felt sorry for him. Not only was he cheated but he was also left in the air with all the debts they incurred together. So as much as he should have filed chapter 7 as well, he could not at that time and I don't know if up to right now he still could not due to past filing of the same chapter. I just can't help but feel down because he hasn't necessarily told me everything about it. I felt lied to. He said everything was already taken care of and that he owed no one anymore. Although I know for myself, that since we've been together, he has taken care of me the best he could and I feel sorry at the same time that he feels he shouldn't have involved me at all, saying I deserve someone else. I just can't help but break down thinking when are we ever gonna get past everything and be able to start working for US, and not for payment of the debt he and his ex-wife had. I hope you could help us pray for strength, wisdom, and hope to get past all this. It's a whole lot of money owed and I'm afraid it would be inevitable for me to feel bad about it. I just really pray to God for His intervention and for the case not be dismissed or whatever better plan He might have. I really pray for strength more than anything for my husband, because I know he's overwhelmed with every single thing right now. Please help us pray, please..., for God to guide us to freedom from debt and be able to start our life together and be actually working towards it...
Thank you and I love you...
Sincerely,
###
