Praise Report: Abuse And Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamANT

Faithful Servant
I believe these prayers have been answered and I am very grateful for every moment of peace I am able to enjoy with my loved ones. Thank you so much! Praise God in the highest. Hallelujah! My time at work seems to be less stressful the past few days since I posted my prayer request, I've given the workouts a break because of the aches and pains of a possible injury or pinched nerve in my left shoulder/neck area (but I'm sure conditions would be similar at the gym), and at home I am enjoying my prayers, quality time with my kids, and being in love with my girlfriend. I will never be able to stop thanking God for all he has done for me, for my family, and for those who depend on my prosperity. It is awesome to be a part of this prayer community and to be making so much progress in my relationship with God. I can only hope and continue to pray that others will be healed and have their prayers answered in amazing ways that fulfills God's plan in their lives! Amen!! Praise God!!
 
WOW!! I Love seeing the Lord Work! Thank you for your praise report and may the Lord continue to bless you abundantly!

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the answered prayers! Words can not thank you enough Lord. You are so faithful and wonderful! You bring us such joy! I pray for continued blessings on ###. Please heal him physically of all ailments. Thank you so much for your grace and mercy! We love you Lord.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God convict my daughter for being so disrespectful to me and not appreciating me, right now, show her all her mistakes. Most of all shut her mouth down and remove that loud voice from her, she has been abusive towards me. God interfere immediately, take full control over this situation...
Replies
9
Views
119
Hello, I am often bullied, disrespected, accused, or excluded at work. It is exhausting. I need wisdom if I should stay and endure or look for another job. And that the Lord may turn this spirit of abuse and bullying from me, I am sick of being "the mistake," seen as useless, understated, or a...
Replies
8
Views
315
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom