Father, I am coming to you in prayer to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cindyr08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cindyr08

Guest
Father, I am coming to you in prayer to ask that you restore my marriage with my ex-husband. I ask that you give me strength and wisdom in all things but especially in regards to this relationship.

### prayed, fasted and asked others to pray that I would come back to him. Now that I want to, he denies the reunion stating he would never forgive me for living and having another relationship.

Please soften ###'s heart towards me. He admits he still loves me.

And having that other relationship showed me how much I truly love ###.

I want our family restored. Please show me wisdom and give me the faith and show me your will.

In Jesus Christ name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you so much. I will do as you say. :)
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am coming to you again tonight. My ### is in the hospital and they are not sure if she is having a stroke. Her blood pressure was ###/###. They are doing a cat scan; she had gone to the grocery store and when her husband asked her what store she could not remember and she had no idea what she...
Replies
4
Views
291
I am coming to you again tonight. My ### is in the hospital and they are not sure if she is having a stroke. Her blood pressure was ###/###. They are doing cat scan she had gone to the grocery store and when her husband asked her what store she could not remember and she had no idea what she had...
Replies
4
Views
264
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom