Missing Cat Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dakota2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dakota2

Guest
One of my neighbors a few houses away called me and stated her nephew had found a dead cat that resembled mine. The body was badly decomposed. I have had a few neighbors call and say they found cats resembling mine that they had been feeding and when I would go to see them the cat was not mine. I did not see the body of the dead cat but since mine has not returned in almost ### weeks this may have been her.

For many people animals are like family members. I hurt so badly as this may have been her.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday morning our 2 cats went outside without our knowledge. We didn't notice that when my eldest daughter left our home for work, she didn't closed our gate. We hours had past my son went to the terrace and saw that the gate was open and 2 cats are missing. My son and I searched for our...
Replies
10
Views
192
Hello, I know this might be silly but idk I feel like I’m willing to do anything . My cat ran out Tuesday night and has returned. I’m very worried about her. I’ve been up every hour calling her name and I’ve looked for her as well. I’ve been praying for her safety and safe return home. If...
Replies
13
Views
506
Our Maine Coon ### sometimes goes outside, but always comes back after a couple hours at most. He has been gone now for too long and we are worried sick as he has asthma and now it's raining. Can you please join me in praying for his quick, safe return home? Thank you so much!
Replies
12
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom