Prayer For Faith And Understanding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karina

Guest
I pray that today I will come to understand the difference between hope and faith. I want to live in faith. I ask, pray and give thanks. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord I ask that You grant my younger daughter a clear sight to weigh this decision about moving. With her health needs, her busy schedule, the care of her dog, and the financial weight it would bring, I pray the Lord will help her see plainly how it would add stress and hardship rather than...
Replies
9
Views
161
I am praying for ### to find peace and understanding as it pertains to our ###-year-old ###'s current role on her ### Cheer team. She is a flyer and they have choreo camp this week, during which time her role as feature flyer has gone to another athlete. ### is very angry and disappointed to the...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom