Lord Father, I thank you for this new day and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Father,
I thank you for this new day and all I have, for all my blessings. For your promises to prosper my life.

For the precious gift of Lord Jesus and for all the words.

I am feeling low in mood and low in spirit, I call out to you that right now you will anoint me with your spirit, and cleanse me and forgive me of all my sins, please lift my mood and lift my spirits so I feel joy, happy, love, warmth, hope, inspiration, courage, faith and peace and serenity.

I call out to you, please give me favor and thank you that will soon, very soon get me out of this rut, and bless me with an abundance of extra finances and cancel all my debts, thank you that very soon you will join me and unite me with my true love of my life, my true beautiful soul mate, who will be my beautiful loving wife one day. I thank you that something amazing and wonderful will happen today and this weekend, your plans to prosper my life are coming to fruition at long long last.

I ask, I seek, I knock in Jesus name, AMEN and AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU, DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
305
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
197
I would like prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ to my serve the King of Kings and the Lord of lords first of all I want to pray over my property where all my plans have died because of the freeze I'm praying for God to bring everything back to life that which has died come back to life...
Replies
10
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom