Time Management

  • Thread starter Thread starter oneoldwiseguy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oneoldwiseguy

Guest
Lord, you know my heart and it is fully in your service; however, it seems I get lost with time and things just simply do not get done. Those things that need to get done are indeed noble and right--time just seems to slip by and I'm behind. I need Your help! Please keep me focused on the things that are most important to You.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the precious gift of time. Teach me to use every moment wisely, remain disciplined, and focus on the priorities You have set before me. Deliver me from procrastination and distractions, and help me complete my work with excellence."Teach us to number our days, that...
Replies
9
Views
128
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the time that I spent on this earth. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
5
Views
110
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me manage my time better because I’ve been getting sleepy and not being able to do things that I would love to do. Also, I’ve been yelled at a lot on deservingly disproportionate punishment. I’ve had enough of this. I really wanna be able to get the things done that...
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom