Let Them See You Through Me Oh Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeylaz

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord,

Today I ask that you shine your light for everyone that I know who are lost and looking for a miracle. I know that they think "why has ### changed and why is ### so religious now"? Show them Oh Lord all the things that you have showed me! Bless them as you have me! Talk to them as you have whispered in my ear. Show them the happiness that I feel, to rejoice and praise your name. When they ask each other "why"? Tell them why. In Jesus holy name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let them see me now for these both teeth issues ### they’re always so busy. Help to be there in time
Replies
6
Views
216
Be still and know that I am God. In thee oh Lord do I put my trust. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
157
Oh Abba Father, I ask you through your chosen recruiters, headhunters and hiring managers to confirm that the job specification for any suitable role designed by their clients and agreed by you has to allow for 100% remote working as a "Home Worker". This is because I do not want to get infected...
Replies
5
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom