2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am suffering from Abdominal upset, Now it's almost one week, I am getting tired, I visited a doctor and using medicine, but no change. Please pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
83
J
  • Locked
I'm at this retreat and I'm supposed to serve God at this retreat and spread the word, however, it's never been so hard. Everything is going wrong. Family, my girlfriend is giving me a hard time (she is also serving at the same retreat). My group leader is giving me a hard time. I hate it right...
Replies
2
Views
74
  • Locked
I've missed you all. Please pray that I can be more happy. I'm young but very troubled with financial issues and nothing is making me happy anymore. Nothing seems like fun anymore and nothing is bringing me joy. I really need prayers for my financial situation, for my health (think I got a...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
My name is ###. meth addict for over 5 years now. I need to have strength to stop and over eating to stop when I am not using. please pray for me that my life changes. I know no one can change myself but me but please pray my life changes and I find the strength. I have a great family but I lost...
Replies
6
Views
133
  • Locked
Please continue to pray that my husband and I will be healed from infertility/sterility. Praying for miracle that we will conceive our child naturally after our infertility battle. I also want to continue to pray for all of us here, that our prayers will be answered and that God will grant us...
Replies
5
Views
138
M
  • Locked
I would like to salute you all in Jesus' name. I would like you to join me in praying for my wife who is sick with severe stomach pains. She has had drugs taken but the problem still continues. Satan is trying to introduce the spirit of sickness in the family but we would not allow it in Jesus'...
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter as she has been informed to take her son to a mental clinic for issues he has been going through for some time now. She and his dad are divorced and his dad is interfering with what she has been told by the Christian counselor that she has to do for her son. She has...
Replies
7
Views
175
  • Locked
heavenly father i just want to embrace you are so worthy i cant stop loving you just renew the right spirit within me i just want to have a spirit like you lord to be humble and kind to everyone
Replies
3
Views
184
  • Locked
I would like to greet you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. I am from South Africa, ###. I am going through such a hard time in my life right now. Everyone here at home sees the smile on my face and thinks that I am fine but in fact I am not. My heart is tearing and I cry everyday. The...
Replies
7
Views
168
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray you will heal ### the cat of his sickness. He has a blockage, he's at the animal hospital with cather, IV of fluids, sedated and want be able to leave he hospital till Monday. Please heal him and take away the pain, my little fury is part of my family!! Also...
Replies
4
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom