I am suffering from Abdominal upset, Now it's all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunu

Humble Servant of All
I am suffering from Abdominal upset, Now it's almost one week, I am getting tired, I visited a doctor and using medicine, but no change. Please pray for ###.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
267
I am suffering from brain dysfunction due to antidepressants. Doctors have left me says your body overreacts to medicine. Pray for ### to restore whole brain function, please.
Replies
8
Views
389
I am suffering from years of depression and anxiety and am trying to change medications to something that will work better than the medications I am currently taking. Now I am suffering from horrible withdrawal symptoms even though I am following a doctor's plan for tapering off the meds. Please...
Replies
12
Views
695
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom