Addict who loves God needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

knunnelee

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. meth addict for over 5 years now. I need to have strength to stop and over eating to stop when I am not using. please pray for me that my life changes. I know no one can change myself but me but please pray my life changes and I find the strength. I have a great family but I lost a lot and need to regain it all back. Thanks. :)
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

Please give ### Your Divine Inspiration & reach her deep in her heart and spirit tonight, to lead her on the path You want her to walk Jesus. Jesus, You know why she suffers & You have the power and authority to reach out to her, and heal her inside out. I pray this in Your Holy Name....Heavenly Father. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
bless all of you who are praying for ### tonight :) thank you reading these prayers i love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
jesus christ of nazareth have mercy and help them and make them as your testimonies. in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
Dear heavenly father I come before you right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and Savior. I humble myself under your Mighty hand my heart is broken I almost feel defiled after leaving a family gathering yesterday my family is so divided and there's so much hurt and pain...
Replies
7
Views
285
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom