I would like to salute you all in Jesus' ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Milika
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Milika

Guest
I would like to salute you all in Jesus' name. I would like you to join me in praying for my wife who is sick with severe stomach pains. She has had drugs taken but the problem still continues.

Satan is trying to introduce the spirit of sickness in the family but we would not allow it in Jesus' name.
 
brother do not fear hand all sickness to God he will care for you and your family with Jesus all is possible he healed the sick raised the dead Just believe everything will be good i have faith...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
245
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom